While the Elden Ring now dominates players, Techland’s latest zombie adventure was released just before that. We have learned death light 2 You get a new game mode and more.
news that death light 2 You get a new game plus it came via an interview with lead game designer Tymon Smektała (via Game Informer), who confirmed that the team is working hard to fulfill the player’s demand.
Tymone notes that their team was surprised by how quickly players got through the main story campaign, spending hundreds of hours individually. Of course, since fans have completed the bulk of its core content, they want more like a new game as well as new picture mode and difficulty options.
“These are definitely things that are currently on the table and are being worked on,” Smecta said. “I don’t want to go into too much detail here…but pretty soon, people are going to start seeing these things somehow added to the game.”
As we noted on our site Dying Light 2: Stay Human Review, the game was great at launch but definitely had its share of bugs and minor issues – most of them will likely be patched as Techland improves the game just like the original dying light.
Here is a summary of the base game:
It’s been 15 years since humanity was lost to the virus.
The last great human settlement exists in a ruthless, infected world mired in a modern dark age. During the day, bandits, platoons, and starvation survivors roam the streets looking for scrap – or someone to take them, by violence if necessary. At night, the infected roam freely, emerging from their dark lairs to prey on the living.
You are Aiden Caldwell, an injured survivor. Your exceptional agility and brutal fighting skills make you a powerful ally and a precious commodity in this dangerous world. You can achieve things that no one else can achieve. Enter places no one else would dare. With your unique abilities, you have the power to be an agent of change in this decaying city.
The fate of the city is in your hands.
- Your choices, your world – You must make difficult decisions and difficult sacrifices as you decide the fate of a society on the verge of collapse. The impact of the choices you make will have a huge impact on entire areas of the city, revealing new land masses and areas to explore.
- Exceptional agility and brutal combat – On your journey from humble beginnings to a person of great strength, enjoying unprecedented freedom of movement through the city, seamlessly integrated with brutal first-person combat.
- modern dark age In a desperate city, where resources and power are scarce and precarious, and trust in governing bodies is eroded; Humanity has returned to a dark age. Civilization is gone but the ruins are still there. This is a violent, primitive, and ruthless world – and so are its inhabitants.
- The infection has developed The infection developed and became more sensitive to ultraviolet rays. The community is in relative safety from sunlight, while sufferers hide in the shadows of buildings. At night, the infected roam the streets in search of prey, providing you with opportunities to explore areas of the city inaccessible during the day.
- 2-4 player co-op game – Play the entire campaign in co-op mode for up to four players. Host your own games or join other players and see how their choices turned out differently from yours and how they shaped their world differently from yours.
Dying Light 2: Stay Human Now available for Windows PC (via Steam) and Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.