After countless NVIDIA website download issues, NVIDIA finally pushed out the NVIDIA GeForce 512.15 Game Ready Drivers. This Game Ready Driver includes Ghostwire: Tokyo support from day one, including ray tracing reflections and NVIDIA DLSS for up to 2x performance gains.
Additionally, drivers include NVIDIA DLAA support in Chorus, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and No Man’s Sky, enhancing the visual quality in native resolution.
Acer, ASUS, AOC, IO DATA, MSI, Phillips, and ViewSonic have added 11 more models to the list of compatible G-SYNC monitors. In addition, six additional games will support optimal settings for GeForce Experience, including Elden Ring, Expeditions: Rome, Mortal Online 2, Shadow Warrior 3, Sifu, and Total War: Warhammer III. The full changelog and a link to download the driver are included below.
- Ghost Wire: Tokyo
- Shadow Warrior 3
- [Advanced Optimus]: Brightness levels do not change correctly when the screen is set to NVIDIA GPU-only mode with HDR turned off. 
- Reading incremental registry by DWM.exe when connecting a GPU to a G-SYNC / G-SYNC compatible monitor 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting the notebook to sleep by closing the lid and then waking the notebook may restart Windows when it is in dGPU mode. 
- The native resolution of a DVI or HDMI monitor may not be available from the display settings if the monitor has an invalid EDID. 
- [Adobe Substance Sampler/Stager]: Fixed Optimus profile to run on dGPU by default. 
- [Enscape]: Incorrect shadow width. 
- [Solidworks Visualize Boost]: When the application process is running in the background, the GPU memory clock may run at lower clock speeds. 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Adobe Media Encoder may crash with out of memory error when encoding multiple R3D 8k files. 
- [Foundry Nuke]: CUDA and OpenCL kernel return incorrect result. 
Windows 10/11 problems
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may get stuck in courses that players drive through the water. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, the sound may cut out when Dolby Atmos is turned on. 
- The Club 3D dongle CAC-1085 is limited to a maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
Click here to post a comment on this news story in the messaging forum.